Sarah Tucker is not only a super stay at home mommy, she is a top fashion, travel guru ,everyday life, and real world blogger. Her blog is one that we constantly go to not only for a sneak a peek of her adorable children but to see the latest trends and to travel the world with her. We can’t wait to share her story with you of when she was little and how her dreams came true.
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
“A teacher. I used to force my baby sister and her friends to be my students. I also always dreamed of being a mom! “
2. To be successful you must love what you do; what do you do and why do you love it?
“I currently am a stay at home mom, with a blog. I did teach – elementary, high school, and undergrads at Ole Miss. More recently I planned weddings for a living up until my second was born. Once the kids are older I hope to go back to teaching!”
3. How would Vogue describe your baby style back in the day?
“Sarah never leaves home without something smocked, some frilly socks, her stuffed bunny, and some shined up mary janes”.
4. Was there an item or accessory you recall disliking, but were forced to wear?
I refused to wear shorts until I was five! Only dresses and skirts for me.
5. In fashion blogger style, tell us about your child’s look.
“Growing up my mother and all of us girls dressed my brother up to the nines. He lived to tell the tale, and I am following suit with Wesley and Tuck. I love when babies are dressed like babies. Traditional clothes are my favorite – jon jons, bubbles, collared shirts, and a pair of salt waters are my favorite. They just never go out of style! Whether it’s a pool day, play date, beach trip or going to target – I find a lot of joy in dressing my own little boys. It won’t be long until they have opinions about it all!”
6. Since it’s #TBT, tell us your favorite “vintage” fashion icon.