Fall break is right around the corner and we think its the perfect time for a family getaway. While the kiddies are thrilled for a long weekend off school, the rest of us are probably just as excited for a break from juggling the schedule (can we get an amen?). Here are a few destinations our Beaufort Babes are trekking to next month:
- Chicago, Illinois – The temperatures are dropping in the windy city and the changing leaves along tree lined Michigan Avenue are picturesque. Mom can shop and/or make an appointment at the spa for a little R&R while dad takes the kids to a Cubs or Bears game. After a day full of fun, the entire family can head out to pizza for dinner. Theres definitely something in Chicago for the whole family!
- Nashville, Tennessee – A quick drive from our Lexington, Kentucky Corporate Headquarters and a favorite among TBBC gals, Music City is a must. From museums honoring some of the greatest musicians of all time to the farm-to-table style restaurants, your day will be filled with fun unique to Nashville.
- Orlando, Florida – Goodbye summer lines and hello Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! This is definitely the time to head to the parks and avoid some of the crowds that flock during the summer and Christmas time. Plus, Disney decorates for the fall and it does not disappoint! Be sure to have your kids try and count all of the Mickey shaped pumpkins around the park, if they’re right then a Disney employee will give them a prize!
- Savannah, Georgia – If your kids are a little older and you’re wanting to celebrate all the spookiness of Halloween, head to the notoriously haunted Savannah. There are tours dedicated to showing off all things scary and dead… be sure thats your cup of tea before embarking on the adventure. If thrills are not what you’re into, there are hayrides, apple picking and cider mill tours around the city for your Fall enjoyment.
- Asheville, North Carolina – If you’re interested in jaw-dropping fall foliage, then pack your bags and head to the Blue Ridge Mountains. Asheville is the ultimate fall destination and boasts a never ending list of activities, from corn mazes to haunted trails to pumpkin picking.
And don’t forget to pack some T.B.B.C. for your tots! Here are a few of our fall favorites:
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”the-bonnet-company.myshopify.com” product_handle=”florence-frock-hamptons-hot-pink-nantucket-navy-and-lexington-lime-corduroy” show=”all”][shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”the-bonnet-company.myshopify.com” product_handle=”clays-color-block-jon-jon-nantucket-navy-corduroy-with-lexington-lime” show=”all”][shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”the-bonnet-company.myshopify.com” product_handle=”callahan-cloak-hamptons-hot-pink-with-travers-tartan-bow” show=”all”][shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”the-bonnet-company.myshopify.com” product_handle=”lawson-longall-nantucket-navy-corduroy-with-hyde-park-plaid” show=”all”]